Latest Al-Qaeda Stories
NEW YORK, March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A two-month, international campaign entitled "Spring Days of Drone Action" begins in April, with the goal of generating the level of public awareness and pressure necessary to end drone attacks, drone surveillance, and targeted killing. What: Protests at U.S. drone bases, campuses, government offices; films, speakers. Dramatic photo ops. When: April 1 - May 31, 2014 Where: U.S., Europe, and Pakistan. Schedule. "In these 'Spring Days' the...
New definitive article aims to provide researchers with information foundation on emerging threat. Washington, DC (PRWEB) November 06, 2013 Digital resource Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium (TRAC) has added a definitive article on cyberterrorism to its expansive and growing collection of commissioned works. Rise of the Cyberjihadist: Exploring al Qaeda’s Online World, by cyberterrorism specialist Laith Alkhouri, takes researchers inside al Qaeda’s myriad organizations,...
Yisrayl Hawkins says in an open letter to Al Qaeda peace is possible. Abilene, TX (PRWEB) August 09, 2013 The Pastor and overseer of The House of Yahweh, Yisrayl Hawkins has penned an open letter to Al Qaeda explaining how waging wars will not get them what they desire, and offers a Peaceful Solution to end the strife. In the letter, Yisrayl Hawkins pleads with, not only Al Qaeda, but any who desires peace but feel they must fight to solve their issues. He explains war has never brought...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.