Latest Alchemy Systems Awarded U.S. Stories
Audience Response System Enables Simultaneous Multi-Group Training Austin, Texas (PRWEB) March 20, 2013 Alchemy Systems, LP, the global leader in food and workplace safety training, has announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has awarded the company a patent for its “Multimedia Training System and Apparatus.” Alchemy filed the patent application in 2010. The patent specifically covers the Audience Response System for Alchemy´s interactive and hand-held training...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.