Latest Alcohol Monitoring Systems Inc. Stories
Expansion makes Vigilnet one of the largest multi-state providers of monitoring technologies for criminal justice. OMAHA, Neb., June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Vigilnet America LLC, a provider of offender monitoring services to the criminal justice system, announced today that it has acquired the assets of Pennsylvania-based Mid-Atlantic Monitoring Services, LLC (MAMS), the largest provider of offender monitoring services in the Northeastern U.S. The acquisition makes Vigilnet America...
Courts using high-tech breath testers to keep tabs on first-time, low-level drunk drivers DENVER, Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Big Brother may be coming to a court near you in the form of a new alcohol testing system that combines traditional breath testing with government-grade facial mapping. The technology is being used for long-term, unsupervised alcohol testing of first-time and low-level drunk drivers. SCRAM Remote Breath(TM) is a portable, handheld device that can require a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.