Latest Alex Eckelberry Stories
Successful Entrepreneur Brings IT Management Market Expertise Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) October 03, 2012 BlueStripe Software, a leader in application and transaction monitoring solutions, today announced the appointment of Alex Eckelberry to the company´s board of directors. As a successful entrepreneur and business leader, Mr. Eckelberry brings to BlueStripe a wealth of industry experience related to systems management products and IT Operations for growing companies....
CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Sunbelt Software, a leading provider of Windows security software, today announced that Alex Eckelberry, CEO of Sunbelt Software, will co-present a Web seminar titled, "Securing the Cloud" hosted by Fierce Live webinars and presented by eflorida.com. Cloud computing is becoming an essential and fast-growing sector in IT infrastructure and promises to provide vast computing power, reliable off-site data storage and wide availability, all at lower...
Sunbelt Software's CEO Alex Eckelberry will be joining a prestigious list of on-air correspondents by appearing on the Computer America show as an expert on malware and malware protection. Hosted by Craig Crossman, Computer America is the longest running syndicated radio talk show on computers. Eckelberry will join Crossman on the show's "Wednesday Madness" program. Now in its seventeenth broadcast season, nationally syndicated, Computer America is based in the United States and is heard on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.