Latest Alison Tate Stories
InControl Medical has certified Alison Tate, M.D., to prescribe InTone for women with bladder leakage. Pasadena, California (PRWEB) March 15, 2013 InTone, developed by InControl Medical, LLC, is a medical device available by prescription, indicated for the treatment of stress incontinence, urge incontinence or mixed (stress and urge) incontinence. Available by prescription, InTone combines a daily program of volitional exercises, voice-guided instruction, biofeedback and micro-current...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.