Latest Alitalia Stories
Alliance enhances customer experience through improved connectivity and airport services DOHA, Qatar, June 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SkyTeam, the global airline alliance, projects an increase of 18 % in membership cooperation for the year 2014. The increase is the result of more codeshares and bilateral agreements amongst its member airlines, benefiting global customers by offering more destinations and travel options. "This year, we anticipate that more than 26 million customers...
New service from Atlanta and New York increases capacity to Amsterdam, Paris, Rome and Zurich ATLANTA, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) will strengthen its leading position in the New York market by offering new year-round daily service from John F. Kennedy International Airport to Zurich Airport and expanded service to Rome's Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport. Zurich and Rome are two important business markets in Europe and provide a valuable link to the...
MEXICO CITY, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Aeromexico, S.A.B. de C.V. ("Aeromexico") (BMV: AEROMEX), the largest global airline in Mexico, today announced its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and full year 2013. FOURTH QUARTER 2013 RESULTS -- The Group reported a 71.8% increase in operating profit, year-on-year, for a total of MXP $634 million. Aeromexico achieved an operating margin of 5.9%; 2.2 percentage points greater than the same period last year....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.