Latest allergy treatment Stories
As the spring allergy season approaches, women and men in Colorado are searching for allergy treatments to relieve their symptoms. Dr. Michael R. Menachof has noticed a surge at his practice in patients looking for allergy management and treatment. Englewood, CO (PRWEB) April 24, 2011 After the winter months come to an end and spring weather begins, allergies tend to flare up and cause distress and inconvenience. Dr. Michael R. Menachof (http://www.advancedentdenver.com), a Colorado allergy...
Two U.S. physicians suggest allergy testing may help some who suffer from the painful bladder condition interstitial cystitis. Dr. John Hubbard, a urologist, and Dr. C. Steven Smith, an allergist/immunologist, both in Louisville, Ky., said that they have had positive results for interstitial cystitis after allergy testing and treatment. Originally, interstitial cystitis patients' seasonal allergy miseries led Hubbard and Smith to refer patients to each another. Smith found food allergies...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.