Latest Alliance for Wireless Power Stories
- Global Leader in Materials for Surfaces, DuPont Building Innovations' Product DuPont(TM) Corian® Solid Surfaces to Play Key Role in Enabling Embedded Wireless Charging BEAVERTON,
- Emirates Becomes First Advisory Member of A4WP Board BEAVERTON, Ore., Sept.
- Rezence(TM) first standard to wirelessly charge higher power devices with spatial freedom TAIPEI, Taiwan, June 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Alliance for Wireless Power (
- Dell Becomes the First Major PC Manufacturer to Support a Wireless Charging Standard FREMONT, Calif., Feb.
Agreement Signed to Consolidate Standards and Accelerate Growth of the Wireless Charging Market FREMONT, Calif. and HOUSTON, Feb.
Rezence Emerges as De Facto Magnetic Resonance Standard FREMONT, Calif., Feb.
--Samsung Electronics, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., and Gill Electronics among first wave of companies to have been granted certification LAS VEGAS, Jan.
- Sleep; the state or condition of being asleep.
- The state or condition of numbness of a part due to pressure on a nerve: as, the obdormition of a limb.