Latest Allvoices.com Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, May 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Allvoices.com, the first open media site where anyone can report from anywhere, will host a first of its kind online symposium to discuss the rise of hyper-local reporting in emerging and developing countries. The symposium brings together experts from the worlds of technology and journalism and students from top tier journalism schools to discuss the way citizen reports are directing the issues and events covered by mainstream Western media. (Logo:...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Allvoices.com, the first open media site where anyone can report from anywhere, today launched a first of its kind Global News Desk where both professional and citizen journalists will provide regular in-country reports from 30 major cities around the world. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100316/AQ70267LOGO-b) The Global News Desk leverages in-country reports through an innovative landing page process that enables the Allvoices to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.