Latest Alopecia Project Stories
Hair Club, in partnership with the Children´s Alopecia Project, served as a title sponsor for the 4th annual Alopeciapalooza event. Held August 9-12 at North Topsail Beach in North Carolina, the weekend event brought together hundreds of children and adults who suffer from alopecia, an incurable hair loss condition.Hair Club has helped more than 500,000 men and women of all ages suffering from hair loss over the past 35 years. During that time, the company has offered support to a number...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.