Latest ambassadors Stories
The Children's Obesity Fund founded by Dr. Michael Omidi and Julian Omidi welcome new partnership with the PHIT America Alliance Ambassador program. The campaign will promote health and fitness lifestyles and is open to Golf & Tennis Professionals, Fitness & Athletic Trainers, Coaches, P.E. Teachers, Parks & Rec Administrators, Individual Sports/Fitness Reps and Retailers. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 25, 2013 “We at the Children´s Obesity Fund are very happy about...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.