Latest AMEC Paragon Stories
HOUSTON, March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- AMEC, the international engineering and project management company, announced today that AMEC Paragon has named John Harrower to the newly-created position of Senior Vice President, Operations, for AMEC's oil & gas business in the Americas. Harrower will be responsible for project management, engineering, commercial contracts, procurement/materials management and project controls. Previously, Harrower served as Commercial Vice President for AMEC...
AMEC, the international engineering and project management company, announced today that subsidiary AMEC Paragon made significant contributions to the successful installation of the Takula Gas Processing Platform (TGPP), which recently has been completed in Block 0 offshore Angola. Located in approximately 186 feet (57 meters) of water, TGPP is the newest platform to be installed by Chevron subsidiary Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Limited (CABGOC) for the Cabinda Association. The project...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.