Latest American Academy of Dermatology Stories
Protecting skin from sun damage is like stretching before a workout: people know it’s the right thing to do, they just don’t want to do it. Columbia Healing Cream is a potent solution to help those that have been "burned" by the sun. (PRWEB) June 25, 2013 It’s now the heat of the summer, the time of the year to shed the shoes and winter coat and go outside and bask in the beautiful weather. But too much of a good thing can do serious damage — it’s important to take...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.