Latest American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities Stories
GURNEE, Ill., Oct. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF) announces that Harlan Pollock, M.D., has been elected AAAASF's new board president. He assumes the post after serving as vice president for the board of directors and performing many roles and chairing many committees such as the strategic planning committee and standards committee. These important committees are essential for the advancement and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.