Latest American Board of Internal Medicine Stories
Kansas City hospital recognized with quality achievement award for heart failure care Kansas City, Mo (PRWEB) November 21, 2014 Saint Luke’s Mid America
The new ABMS.org maximizes functionality and facilitates access to information for physicians, medical boards, and other members of the medical community. Philadelphia,
- Data from 3.3 million lives in Washington illustrates successes and opportunities for improvement SEATTLE, Sept.
APTA Releases Its Choosing Wisely® List, Encourages Patients To Become Active Participants In Their Own Health Care ALEXANDRIA, Va., Sept.
Choosing Wisely® initiative urges patients to question physicians about which lab tests are necessary Chicago (PRWEB) December 19, 2013 A new online
Endocrinologist Reema Patel, MD, has joined Raritan Bay Physicians’ Group, PC, with recently opened offices in Old Bridge and South Amboy, NJ. Old Bridge,
Global leader Cenegenics continues to expand, growing its headquarters and 22 centers nationwide with a next generation approach that maximizes health, rejuvenates senior executives and helps
The National Patient Safety Foundation agreement with American Board of Medical Specialties brings patient safety education to physicians participating in the ABMS Program for Maintenance of Certification.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.