Latest American Capital Ltd. Stories
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom. LONDON, May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The trading session on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 ended on a mixed note as the Dow Jones Industrial Average finished at 16,518.54, up 0.72% and the NASDAQ Composite closed at 4,067.67, down 0.32%. The S&P 500 finished the day 0.56% higher at 1,878.21. During the trading session, eight out of ten sectors finished on a positive note. Investor-Edge looks at some of...
BETHESDA, Md., April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ACAS) ("American Capital") announced today that it has committed $71 million to support the acquisition of Luminator Technology Group ("Luminator") by Audax Group ("Audax"). Luminator is a leading designer and manufacturer of highly-engineered display, lighting and passenger communication systems for the global mass transportation market. Headquartered in Plano, TX, with additional operations in Denmark,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.