American Family Physician Reference Libraries
American Family Physician is a peer-reviewed medical journal published biweekly by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). This journal is the successor to the journal GP (General Practitioner), which was first published in 1950 by the American Academy of General Practice, which was the predecessor organization to the AAFP. American Family Physician provides continuing medical...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.