Latest American Gem Trade Association Stories
DALLAS, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is written by Lorraine DePasque for the American Gem Trade Association: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140513/87188 Actress and singer Taraji P. Henson says she likes to "shake it up" and take on unexpected roles--like her Oscar-nominated portrayal of Queenie in fantasy drama, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, or like one of her latest parts: as a celebrity spokes model for the 2014 AGTA Spectrum Awards(TM)...
DALLAS, Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is written by Lorraine DePasque for the American Gem Trade Association: (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140121/DC49291) January marked the beginning of two alluring roles for Marg Helgenberger: a leading character on the new CBS drama, Intelligence, and a celebrity spokesmodel for the 2014 AGTA Spectrum Awards(TM) jewelry collection. Though both projects just recently began, the multi-award-winning actress...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.