Latest American Honda Motor Company Stories
STOCKTON, Calif., March 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced that Stockton Honda is among the recipients of its prestigious Honda President's Award for 2014.
- The Honda Racing Ladder detailed TORRANCE, Calif., March 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction -- Earlier this year, Honda Motor Co., Ltd announced Honda's worldwide
- Two-year Fit EV lease extension offered to existing lessees TORRANCE, Calif., March 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda is extending the reach of its efficient and fun-to-drive all-electric
- Multi-million dollar print, digital and radio advertising campaign urges Honda and Acura owners to check for open recalls and complete airbag inflator repairs TORRANCE, Calif., March 12,
- Acura trucks set new February benchmark, with a 12.5 percent gain on sales of 8,415 TORRANCE, Calif., March 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Accord #1 most popular car with Californians in 2014 TORRANCE, Calif., Feb.
- Accord was again the most popular car in America(1) in 2014 based on retail registrations TORRANCE, Calif., Feb.
- Modern, refined and confidently capable new Pilot launching this summer CHICAGO, Feb.
- American Honda and the Honda Division set new January records as Fit, CR-V and Pilot top prior monthly records with double digit percentage gains over January 2014 TORRANCE, Calif., Feb.
First-ever Honda Power of Dreams Award honoree's lifelong dedication to serving HBCU students is rewarded with on-field surprise: a 2015 Honda CR-V ATLANTA, Jan.
- The practice of two or more parties jointly purchasing all or part of a butchered cow and dividing the meat between them.