Latest American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Stories
ATLANTA, Feb. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Interface, Inc.
Full-Year Modified Operating Profit Grew 10 Percent to $3.5 Billion AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Feb.
TOKYO, Jan. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Fourth quarter net income of $177 million, $0.23 per diluted common share, adjusted EPS of $0.40, compared to $104 million in the fourth quarter of 2013 NEW YORK, Jan.
The U.S Senate this week extended a series of tax breaks for 2014 including the R&D tax credit.
ELKHART, Ind., Dec. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thor Industries, Inc.
- Full-year earnings reach $3.162 billion, company's second-highest annual total. MOLINE, Ill., Nov.
PHOENIX and MELBOURNE, Australia, Nov.
PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Soligenix, Inc.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.