Latest American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Stories
Transport funded by Live Oak Bank relocates over 70 dogs from Louisiana to Florida. Wilmington, NC (PRWEB) May 30, 2013 Since 2011, Live Oak Bank has been a supporter of the ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®), sponsoring the organization´s annual Blessing of the Animals event in New York City. This year, the bank is contributing to the ASPCA´s Animal Relocation and Transport Initiative that moves animals from overpopulated shelters to...
Social service experts join ASPCA team as part of holistic approach to reduce number of animals in jeopardy of becoming cruelty victims. New York, NY (PRWEB) April 15, 2013 The ASPCA® (The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) has expanded its Cruelty Intervention Advocacy (CIA) program with the addition of a social worker and a caseworker who will work alongside animal response professionals to provide critical resources to pet owners who find themselves and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.