Latest American Society of Hematology Stories
Learn about ICD10 and regulatory compliance by visiting the Miraca booth. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 29, 2013 Miraca Life Sciences (MLS), the leading pathology services provider that collaborates to make patients and practices better, announced today that it will have a significant presence at the Annual Meeting for the American Society of Hematology (ASH), a conference offering roundtable discussions, hands-on training and health policy updates, on December 7-10 in New Orleans,...
New evidence suggests that using advanced genetics technologies to monitor for remaining cancer cells after treatment may soon become an effective tool to inform treatment decisions and ultimately predict patient outcomes for patients with a particularly aggressive form of acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). Study results were published online today in Blood, the Journal of the American Society of Hematology (ASH). Approximately 25 to 30 percent of all adults with ALL, the second most common...
Increasing, unsustainable prices for leukemia drugs represent larger issue across all cancers The increasing cost of treatments for chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in the United States has reached unsustainably high levels and may be leaving many patients under- or untreated because they cannot afford care, according to a Blood Forum article supported by nearly 120 CML experts from more than 15 countries on five continents and published online today in Blood, the Journal of the American...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.