Latest American Society of Nuclear Cardiology Stories
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Molecular Imaging Services, Inc. (MIS) announces today that Dr. Gary Heller will be joining MIS as Chief Medical Officer. Gary V. Heller, MD, Ph.D., FACC, FASNC, FAHA is a nationally recognized expert in cardiology and cardiovascular imaging. He has experience in medical imaging, pharmaceutical and radiopharmaceutical drug development, as well as research in clinical outcomes in Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Heller has more than 30 years of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.