Latest American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries Stories
Tegrit Group, a national leader in actuarial consulting, plan administration and technology solutions for public and private retirement plan sponsors, announces the acquisition of Martin Consultants, a Columbus, Ohio based Third Party Administrator for Small Business Retirement Accounts. Akron, Ohio (PRWEB) October 02, 2012 Tegrit Group, a national leader in actuarial consulting, plan administration and technology solutions for public and private retirement plan sponsors, announces the...
WASHINGTON, Aug. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The American Academy of Actuaries announced today that Donald Fuerst will be the professional association's new senior pension fellow. Fuerst recently retired as a senior partner and consulting actuary with Mercer's Denver office, where he advised corporate clients for more than 30 years on design, funding and compliance issues related to retirement programs. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100322/AAALOGO ) As senior pension...
CalSTRS awards fiduciary advisory services contract to Matthew D. Hutcheson, LLC. Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) December 17, 2010 The California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS) has awarded a contract to Matthew D. Hutcheson, LLC to provide fiduciary advisory services for its Registered Investment Advisor Program for California educators. Matthew D. Hutcheson is a professional independent fiduciary frequently appointed by plan sponsors, legal counsel, and federal courts to assume...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.