Latest Amides Stories
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that the U.S.
DeepResearchReports.com adds “2015 Market Research Report on Global Nicotinamide Industry” market research report to its store. Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) March
- Treatment for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) in Adults- DUBLIN, March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) today announced the U.S.
-- Data show initial therapy in newly diagnosed NVAF patients diverged from guideline recommendations RIDGEFIELD, Conn., March 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals,
BOCA RATON, Fla., March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc. announced today that it has filed an ANDA with a Paragraph IV certification for dabigatran etexilate
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar Pharmaceuticals,
-- First BLA submission for an investigational reversal agent for a novel oral anticoagulant RIDGEFIELD, Conn., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Study Met Primary Endpoint of Progression-Free Survival THOUSAND OAKS, Calif.
- Farydak, an HDAC inhibitor with epigenetic activity, approved in combination for patients who received at least two prior regimens including bortezomib and IMiD1 EAST HANOVER, N.J., Feb.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.