Latest Amides Stories
The Xarelto Lawsuit Complaint Alleges That Janssen Pharmaceuticals And Bayer HealthCare Did Not Disclose The Bleeding Risks Associated With The Prescription Blood Thinner Medication.
Erectile Dysfunction Data Presented in Two Moderated Posters; Findings Enable a Better Understanding of the STENDRA Clinical Profile and Provide Additional Data Regarding the Use of STENDRA as Early
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In 1997, Novartis launched its antihypertension treatment Diovan into a crowded marketplace.
New Report added in RnRMarketResearch.com Database 2014 Deep Research Report on Global Nicotinamide Industry Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TAINAN, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ScinoPharm Taiwan, Ltd (TWSE: 1789) and Nanjing King-friend Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- In medieval musical notation, a sign or neume denoting a shake or trill.