Latest Amides Stories
- Effects of idarucizumab on an exploratory marker of blood clotting, presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
Findings presented at American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions add to growing body of data supporting safety and effectiveness of PRADAXA RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In 1997, Novartis launched its antihypertension treatment Diovan into a crowded marketplace.
New Report added in RnRMarketResearch.com Database 2014 Deep Research Report on Global Nicotinamide Industry Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 13, 2014
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TAINAN, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ScinoPharm Taiwan, Ltd (TWSE: 1789) and Nanjing King-friend Biochemical Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Largest observational study of a newer oral anticoagulant, with more than 134,000 elderly patients, published in Circulation RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A U.S.
Theanine Serene™ with Relora® Wins Award for Best Stress Relief Supplement SCOTTS VALLEY, CALIF.
- An uxorious, effeminate, or spiritless man.
- A timorous, cowardly fellow.