Latest Amidines Stories
- Phase I study results presented at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Dec. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Xarelto Lawsuit Complaint Alleges That Janssen Pharmaceuticals And Bayer HealthCare Did Not Disclose The Bleeding Risks Associated With The Prescription Blood Thinner Medication.
- Retrospective analysis of more than 38,000 patients shows PRADAXA is associated with lower rates of stroke and major bleeding compared to warfarin RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov.
- RE-VERSE AD(TM) is being conducted in more than 35 countries with aim to enroll 250 patients RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Poster on research about investigational, specific antidote for PRADAXA also to be presented RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Wright & Schulte LLC Continues To Investigate Complaints That Janssen Pharmaceuticals Did Not Disclose The Lack of An Effective Means To Treat Uncontrolled Bleeding In Patients Taking Xarelto
-Direct Oral Anticoagulant Measurement, Automated on ACL TOP® Family of Hemostasis Testing Systems- BEDFORD, Mass., Sept.
Patients at higher risk of kidney problems due to existing diabetes were also evaluated for the effects of warfarin on kidney function RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Sept.
Hot Line session presentations to feature renal function data from pivotal RE-LY® trial and global GLORIA(TM)-AF registry updates RIDGEFIELD, Conn., Aug.
The Firm is evaluating Xarelto lawsuits on behalf of individuals who suffered uncontrollable internal bleeding or other serious injuries allegedly due to their use of the blood thinner.
- A transitional zone between two communities containing the characteristic species of each.