Latest Ammunition dump Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Between San Francisco and the Mexican border, US nautical charts have shown seven "chemical munitions dumping areas" along the Pacific Coast since World War II. Little to no information is available, however, about the amount, location or nature of the materials dumped at most of these sites. Researchers from the Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) described a survey of one supposed deep-water dump site off the coast of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.