Latest Amortization Stories
- Licensing driven by strong demand for vision and connectivity products MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc.
- First quarter net sales of $866 million, up 60.4% year over year DUBLIN, Feb.
- Reported revenue increased 18 percent versus prior year to $465 million, up 5 percent on an organic constant currency basis CHICAGO, Feb.
Fourth quarter adj. EBITDA triples versus the prior-year quarter ST. LOUIS, Feb.
RAPID CITY, S.D., Feb. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Hills Corp. (NYSE: BKH) today announced 2014 fourth quarter and full year financial results.
- Reports Fourth-Quarter Adjusted EBITDA1 of $297 million CLEVELAND, Feb. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
- Reports Full-Year Adjusted EPS of $3.32, Up 5.7 Percent; GAAP EPS $1.10 NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Jan.
COSTA MESA, Calif., Jan.
Fiscal Year 2014 Marks a Record Fifth Straight Year of Accelerating Recurring Revenue Growth SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc.
- A political dynamiter.