Latest Amortization Stories
-- Announces Agreement to Acquire gUnify, a Leading Integrator of Cloud Business Applications -- HOLMDEL, N.J., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vonage Holdings Corp.
- Accrued pension and other post-employment benefit obligations declined a combined $680.3 million from December 31, 2014 to March 31, 2015 based primarily on the new collective bargaining agreements CHARLOTTE,
Q1 2015 Same-Property Cash NOI increased 3.0% SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
BOSTON, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Juniper Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: JNP) ("Juniper" or the "Company"), today announced financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2015.
- Board of Directors Authorizes A New $100 Million Share Repurchase Program NORTH BERGEN, N.J., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc.
- Reports $0.25 Diluted Earnings Per Share BALTIMORE, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Record First Quarter Adjusted EBITDA of $124.9 million; 90% Year-Over-Year Increase in Distributable Cash Flow; Quarterly Distribution Coverage Ratio of 1.6x; Leverage Ratio Declines for Third Consecutive
-- Record first quarter revenues on 51 percent year-over-year growth -- WAKE FOREST, N.C., May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PowerSecure International, Inc.
Delivers significant earnings growth ST. LOUIS, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Laclede Group, Inc.
HOUSTON, May 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- First Quarter Highlights -- Distributable cash flow of $354 million, up 9% over prior year -- Record winter deliveries on Texas
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.