Latest Amortization Stories
Emmis Radio Stations Up 6% Against Markets Down 2% INDIANAPOLIS, Jan.
-- Sales reach US$56.7 million, up year-over-year from US$56.0 million -- Gross margin amounts to 62.6% of sales, up year-over-year from 62.2% -- Adjusted EBITDA totals US$3.2 million,
- The company describes refinements to its innovation-based strategy, including greater focus on core therapeutic areas and key geographies. INDIANAPOLIS, Jan.
- Net income from continuing operations for the first quarter of fiscal 2015 was $13.2 million, or $0.45 per diluted share, compared with $12.4 million, or $0.43 per diluted share, in the fiscal 2014
ZHENGZHOU, China, Jan.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan.
- Grows Revenue 57% Year-over-Year AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Upland Software, Inc.
- Reports net loss of $72 million, or 88 cents per share, on revenues of $3.0 billion LISLE, Ill., Dec.
HOUSTON, Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc.
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.