Latest Amortization Stories
BOSTON, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- InspireMD, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NSPR) ("InspireMD" or the "Company"), a leader in stent embolic
-- Adjusted EBITDA Increases 107% to $1.8 Billion in First Quarter 2015 -- DUBLIN, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Actavis plc (NYSE: ACT) today reported continued exceptional performance with
OKLAHOMA CITY, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- New Source Energy Partners L.P., a Delaware limited partnership (NYSE: NSLP) (the "Partnership" or "New Source"), today announced financial and operating
- Strong customer growth continues: HOUSTON, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CenterPoint Energy, Inc.
CANONSBURG, Pa., May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- CONE Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: CNNX) ("CONE Midstream" or the "Partnership") today reported financial and operational results for the three months ending
- Net Income of $0.5 million, or $0.01 per diluted share compared to net loss of $14.6 million, or $(0.48) per share in the first quarter 2014 HOUSTON, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Par Petroleum
HOUSTON, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Energy Partners, L.P.
- Revenue of $222 million, down 0.8% YoY - HARBIN, China, May 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China XD Plastics Company Limited (NASDAQ: CXDC) ("China XD Plastics" or the "Company"), one of China's
FAIRFAX, Va., May 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Geeknet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GKNT), the parent company of online retailers ThinkGeek.com and ThinkGeek Solutions, today announced its financial results
(Note: Since the merger of the company's broadcast assets with those of Journal Communications and the spinoff of the newspaper business occurred on April 1, 2015, first-quarter results reflect operations
- A handkerchief.
- Specifically— The legendary sweat-cloth; the handkerchief of St. Veronica, according to tradition miraculously impressed with the mask of Christ; also, the napkin about Christ's head (Johu xx. 7).
- In general, any miraculous portrait of Christ.