Latest Anaglyph Stories
Emerging 3D Technology Company Applies Revolutionary 3D to Consumer Products with Some of Sports Biggest Names Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 20, 2013 Fans worldwide will see Ronaldo, Messi & Neymar presented like never before in five-foot tall 3D Extreme Mega Posters by technology company 3DX. With the use of 3DX’s leading edge proprietary technology for creating supreme 3D visuals, these superstar players seem to spring into action right before you with the ball appearing to...
SPIE Research conducted at Curtin University in Perth has enabled significant increases in image quality in a widely used 3D printing technique that is more than 100 years old. Anaglyph printing -- think of the red-and-blue 3D glasses used to transform 2D images to 3D images in comics, magazines, books, and newspapers -- came into being when the continuous-tone printed anaglyph was invented by French physicist Louis Ducos du Hauron in 1891. The technique works by combining the left...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.