Latest Anakinra Stories
ATLANTA, May 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- UCB, a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on immunology and neurology treatment and research, is sponsoring several data presentations on Cimzia(®) (certolizumab
- Orphan Drug Designation program provides orphan status to medications intended for the safe and effective treatment, diagnosis or prevention of rare diseases NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 15,
-- Results of the VISUAL-I study show HUMIRA meets primary endpoint of prolonging time to treatment failure in patients with non?infectious intermediate, posterior, or panuveitis NORTH CHICAGO,
SILVER SPRING, Md.
- HS is a painful, chronic inflammatory skin disease that impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide with no approved treatment options available,, AMSTERDAM,
-- HUMIRA is now indicated to treat pediatric patients 6 years of age and older with moderately to severely active Crohn's disease who have had an inadequate response to corticosteroids or immunomodulators
- Currently no approved treatment options available for patients living with HS, a skin disease which impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide1,2 COPENHAGEN, Denmark,
Achieve is conducting a multicenter, randomized, single-dose study assessing the pharmacodynamic parameters of an experimental combination therapy in
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) announced today that the U.S.
- The long-term safety profile was consistent with pivotal trials of Cimzia® ATLANTA, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- UCB announced today results from the PRECiSE 3 7-year open label extension
- A woman chauffeur.
- A woman who operates an automobile.