Latest AnatomyOne Faculty Resources Stories
AnatomyOne exhibits a comprehensive online anatomy resource at the International Association of Medical Educators annual meeting in Portland, Oregon. Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) June 24, 2012 AnatomyOne, Amirsys´ latest online medical education resource, exhibits a comprehensive anatomy resource for medical students and faculty at the IAMSE meeting in Portland, Oregon. At the annual meeting of the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE), faculty, staff and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.