Latest Andreas Naumann Stories
Mobile app marketing platform hires Naumann to combat low-quality traffic and protect against click fraud. New York, NY (PRWEB) January 24, 2013 Trademob, Europe´s leading mobile app marketing platform, announced today that Andreas Naumann, former manager network quality operations at Zanox, has been named manager traffic quality operations. “Andreas is a critically important addition to our team, bringing proven experience in identifying fraudulent mobile activity and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.