Latest Andrew Beal Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Looking for a way to make $1 million? All you need to do is solve a math equation that has been boggling the minds of the world´s greatest mathematicians for over 20 years. Beal´s Conjecture, represented by A^x + B^y = C^z, is named after Andrew Beal, the same man who is offering up the seven-figure reward for anyone who can prove that when A, B and C are positive integers, and x, y and z are positive integers greater than 2...
DALLAS, April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Building upon its efforts to promote academic excellence, Beal Bank has donated approximately 200 personal computers to the Dallas Independent School District (DISD). DISD representatives picked up the computers from Beal Bank headquarters on Thursday, March 24, 2011, with the specification that the computers will be used in schools in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods. "At Beal Bank, we understand that technology is important not only to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.