Latest Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Stories
GULF BREEZE, Fla., July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ ---The Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is happy to announce that interventional pain medicine physician Michael T. Harris, M.D. has joined their team of specialists. Dr. Harris is a fellowship-trained physician with clinical interests in acute and chronic pain management, headache and neuropathic facial pain, sports medicine, and non-operative orthopaedic care. (Photo:...
Physicians at the Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine have developed a minimally invasive technique to repair large and massive rotator cuff tears through arthroscopic surgery, rather than traditional, more invasive techniques. Gulf Breeze, Fla. (Vocus/PRWEB) March 24, 2011 Physicians at the Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine have developed a minimally invasive technique to repair large and massive rotator cuff tears, Arthroscopic Triple-Row...
GULF BREEZE, Fla., Oct. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Renowned orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeon Dr. James Andrews and performance training company Athletes' Performance are widely known for taking care of elite professional athletes. However, both organizations continually provide care and training for many types of "athletes" and new research is now focused on them. Researchers located at the Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in Gulf Breeze, Fla., founded by Dr....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.