Latest Andy Roddick Stories
4th Annual Ebix Charity Challenge Returns to Isner’s Hometown of Greensboro, N.C. on December 7, 2013 Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) October 25, 2013 America’s No. 1 tennis player, John Isner, announced today that his annual charity event, the Ebix Charity Challenge, will return to his hometown of Greensboro, North Carolina on December 7, 2013. All proceeds from the 4th Annual Ebix Charity Challenge will again benefit the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, which is where Isner’s...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.