Latest Ann Marie Gebhart Stories
WASHINGTON, Aug. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- ToxServices LLC is pleased to announce that Dr. Ann Marie Gebhart has joined the firm as Vice President and General Manager. Dr. Gebhart specializes in risk assessment and the application of science to promote human health and a sustainable environment. She has an established track record of working with both regulators and the regulated community to manage risk and to establish common goals between industry, government and public stakeholders. Dr. Gebhart...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.