Latest Anne Tuttle Stories
By ANN FISH MADISON -- Anne Tuttle continues to pursue college degrees "because I can't live long enough to know everything I want to know." Tuttle was named as one of Moses Cone Health System's Employees of the Year for her outstanding nursing skills at the Moses Cone Behavioral Health Center. The system selects an employee of the year from each of its hospitals and divisions. Currently, she's working on a master's degree in nursing education and a nurse practitioner degree. "Medicine...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.