Latest Anterior ischemic optic neuropathy Stories
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved new labeling to warn men about possible blindness from Pfizer Inc.'s Viagra and other drugs for erectile dysfunction. Cialis, sold by Eli Lily & Co. and Icos Corp., and Levitra, which is co-promoted by GlaxoSmithKline and Bayer AG, will also carry new labels. Pfizer agreed last month to change the popular impotence drug's label but said a company review found no evidence of increased risk of blindness in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.