Latest Anti-diabetic drugs Stories
- CEO Kurt Graves interviewed by Jim Cramer on CNBC's "Mad Money" as one of the companies named to the important list of "Disruptors" BOSTON, May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, new data from the phase 3a SCALE(TM) Obesity and Pre-diabetes trial were presented at the 24(th) Annual Scientific and Clinical Congress of the
- New Chief Operating Officer position has full accountability for taking the lead in building out novel go-to-market model, commercial capabilities and operational plans for ITCA 650.
- New role increases Company's ability to drive optimal performance through people strategy, organizational effectiveness, learning & development, and a values-based work environment -
Parker Waichman, which has been actively involved in the Actos Litigation and represents many clients, notes that the deadline to enter into an Actos claim with the firm is rapidly approaching.
- Company secures $225M financing in exchange for 1.5% of future global net sales of ITCA 650, a novel once or twice yearly and injection-free GLP-1 therapy currently in phase 3 clinical development
PLAINSBORO, N.J., April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Novo Nordisk today announced that Saxenda(® )(liraglutide [rDNA origin] injection) is now available in the United States.
- Results support resubmission of U.S.
The $1.3 million in punitive damages is in addition to a $2.3 million award to the plaintiff, who alleges that Actos caused him to develop bladder cancer.
NORWALK, Conn., Feb.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.