Latest Anti-Drug Coalitions of America Stories
OhioMHAS will accept their award today during CADCA’s 24th annual National Leadership Forum in National Harbor, Md. Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 06, 2014 Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) has named the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) its Outstanding State Member. This prestigious award recognizes an outstanding state program that has made significant contributions to community-based drug prevention coalitions in their state and has...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.