Latest Anticline Stories
PINEDALE, Wyo., April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Wyoming Wildlife Consultants, LLC (WWC), Ultra Resources Inc., Shell, and Questar Market Resources have released the annual report for a $1.4 million, five-year sage-grouse study designed to determine if natural gas development on the Pinedale Anticline in Wyoming influences the habitat selection of wintering greater sage-grouse. The report "Greater Sage-grouse Winter Habitat Selection Relative to Natural Gas Field Infrastructure in Northern...
DENVER, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Gasco Energy, Inc. (NYSE Amex: GSX) today announced detailed information on its California projects and provided an interim operations update on its Riverbend Project in Utah's Uinta Basin. California Projects - San Joaquin Basin Gasco's San Joaquin Basin leasehold interest as of September 15, 2009 is approximately 24,164 gross acres (19,215 net) in Kern and San Luis Obispo Counties of Southern California. The Company has secured industry...
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 6, 2008) - ATAC Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:ATC) is pleased to announce very significant gold results from diamond drilling at its wholly owned Rau property in the Keno Hill District of central Yukon. The discovery lies on the northern edge of the prolific Tintina Gold Province, a belt of mostly intrusion-related gold deposits that stretches across Yukon and Alaska. Encouraging surface results and visual evaluation of drill core have now been...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.