Latest Anticoagulants Stories
Rockville, MD | 6/26/2013 | PRWeb – MarketResearch.com announces the addition of a new market research report in Pharmaceuticals to their product offering: New Oral Anticoagulants Markets http://www.marketresearch.com/land/product.asp?productid=7458266&progid=85535 (PRWEB) June 26, 2013 New Oral Anticoagulants Markets TriMarkPublications.com cites in its newly published “New Oral Anticoagulants Markets” report that the global anticoagulants market will spike to over $24 billion...
The Firm is currently investigating Pradaxa lawsuits on behalf of individuals who suffered life-threatening internal bleeding, allegedly due to Pradaxa side effects. New York, New York (PRWEB) March 28, 2013 As Pradaxa lawsuits continue to mount, Bernstein Liebhard LLP notes that a new study presented last week at the American College of Cardiology has raised questions about the effectiveness of new-generation blood thinners, including Pradaxa. The study, which aggregated data from three...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.