Latest Antivirals Stories
- Analyses in relapsing MS evaluate early predictors of clinical response, one-year efficacy and tolerability of Rebif (interferon beta-1a), among other outcomes ROCKLAND, Mass., May
EDISON, N.J., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ContraVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Results Presented at European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) Meeting in Vienna, Austria PALO ALTO, Calif., April 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eiger BioPharmaceuticals,
- RUBY-I evaluates treatment-naïve, non-cirrhotic, genotype 1 chronic hepatitis C patients with severe renal impairment VIENNA, April 25, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV)
- The New Drug Application (NDA) was accepted by the U.S.
DALLAS, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RnRMarketResearch.com adds Herpes Zoster (Shingles) - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 market research report of 61 pages published in March
- AbbVie's investigational, interferon and ribavirin-free treatment in Japan consists of a 12-week, two direct-acting antiviral, fixed-dosed combination of paritaprevir/ritonavir with ombitasvir, dosed
Presentations include late-breaking final results from the Phase 3 OPTIMIST trials and interim results from the Phase 2 IMPACT trial of simeprevir CORK, Ireland, April 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- 29 abstracts, including sub-analyses of AbbVie's approved treatment of VIEKIRAX® + EXVIERA®, as well as new data from Phase 3b development program and AbbVie's HCV pipeline compounds NORTH
A drug originally developed to fight the virus that causes genital herpes could also be effective in treating HIV in some patients, the US National Institutes of Heath (NIH) revealed on Friday.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.