Latest Anwyl of Tywyn Family Stories
U.S. car industry watchdog Edmunds.com said it is counting car buyers who may have gotten burned by the federal cash for clunkers program. The issue is that the regulations that were written were incredibly cumbersome, Edmunds.com Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Anwyl told USA Today. There are cases where people unequivocally lived up to the law, but they are having a hard time living up to the regulations, Anwyl said. Anwyl said his firm planned to collect data on the rebate scheme and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.