Latest Anwyl of Tywyn Family Stories
U.S. car industry watchdog Edmunds.com said it is counting car buyers who may have gotten burned by the federal cash for clunkers program. The issue is that the regulations that were written were incredibly cumbersome, Edmunds.com Chief Executive Officer Jeremy Anwyl told USA Today. There are cases where people unequivocally lived up to the law, but they are having a hard time living up to the regulations, Anwyl said. Anwyl said his firm planned to collect data on the rebate scheme and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.