Latest Anybill Inc. Stories
End-to-end solutions provider becomes high-level partner of membership organization benefitting AP professionals worldwide. Orlando, FL (PRWEB) March 08, 2013 Anybill, a global provider of automated accounts payable and tax processing technology, has announced a gold partnership with The Institute of Financial Operations for 2013. The Institute offers four levels of partnership – strategic, diamond, gold, and silver – for sponsors that are committed to driving growth in the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.