Latest AOTMP University Stories
AOTMP recently unveiled a new career development program dedicated to telecom and IT professionals and implementing industry standards and best practices into enterprise management processes. AOTMP University offers a structured program for telecom and IT professionals seeking to advance their careers and learn efficiency-boosting and cost-cutting methods for enterprise telecom and IT management. Courses teach AOTMP's best practices for financial and operational management processes in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.